Join Houston Press and Lucky's Pub on Saturday, May 20th from 3PM – 7PM at Silver Street Station as we celebrate the 6th Annual BrewFest presented by Whole Foods Market.
BrewFest is an indoor/outdoor beer-sampling event and festival that will feature over 150+ craft beers, local food trucks and live music. Additional entertainment to be announced!
Enjoy beer sampling from beers around the globe. Last year's beer list included, Whole Foods Brewing Co., 805 Beer, 8th Wonder Brewery, Deep Ellum Brewing Co.,...
Dogfish Head Craft Brewery, No Label Brewing Co, Real Ale Brewing Co., SweetWater Brewing Co, Traveler Beer Co and many more.
This year's beer line-up announcement COMING SOON! Guests will also enjoy local food vendors, music, and entertainment.
Grab your tickets! General Admission tickets includes entry, 8 – 3oz Beer sampling, music and entertainment. Verizon VIP tickets includes 8 – 3oz Beer sampling,...
music and entertainment, access to Verizon VIP Lounge with complimentary food, 1 hour early entry, and complimentary valet.
Additional drink sampling cards available for purchase at the event.Please note that this is a 21+ event and you will need to show government-issued ID for entry into the event at Silver Street Studios. *Ticket prices are subject to increase.
AROUND THE WEB
- Openings and Closings: Creed Replaces Mascalzone, Taste Bar + Kitchen Opens Soon
- Here Are All the Beers You'll Be Drinking at BrewFest 2017
- Four Packs of BrewFest Tickets Are Super Discounted This Week
- The Beers You'll Be Drinking at BrewFest 2017, Early Bird Pricing Ends This Week
- BrewFest Pre-Sale Tickets Are On Sale Now
- Rain or Shine, the Party Goes On. See You at BrewFest this Saturday!
- Houston's 5 Best Weekend Food Bets: BrewFest is Here
- Houston's 5 Best Weekend Food Bets: Get Your Mudbug and Brew On
- Upcoming Houston Food Events: Hephaestus Brew Is Ready to Taste